Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

her liver is 70% , organs are failing, bleeding? Why?

Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
Hello, ok, my names Pedro, and I have a friend that means allot to me, she has a 4 year old son and shes engaged and shes only 24, but sadly, shes dieing, her liver is over 70% and shes constantly coughing up blood, peeing blood, blood out of the nose, her organs are failing her, shes in a spot that it hurts me to see her in, I don't want to see her pass on me, I wonna do what ever is in my power to help her, so if you guys could please name any illness that can cause whats going on with her I'd really appreciate it. Oh, n also she just recently had a spinal tap done and it came positive for something, so if anybody can name as much illnesses that could cause whats wrong with her please do so, and I'll get more info about whats going on with her and what the results of spinal tap and any other of her test were, but for now, please name what you can from the info I gave then I'll be able to go over it with her and cross out any possibility, so please please please, please help, I can't lose a friend like her, shes an awesome person and her friendship means allot to me, thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2017
The medical history provided here is inadequate to provide a proper medical diagnosis.

It would be best to consult a doctor in person and seek a proper medical opinion

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.