Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Hepatitis C without gall bladder

Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....
Dear, Docs

Hi, i'm Lya, 35years old. Indonesian. I have Chronic Hepatitis C type 1 (i did the Prgasysy n Copegus treatment years ago) but the doc said that the therapy wasn't give enough of good result for my hepatitis c, so i never nook the therapy anymore. And 2weeks ago, i have gall bladder surgery (laparschophy or something methode).

What i'm courious now, what's gonna happen with me after i got my gall bladder out while i still have chronical Heparitis C without any treatment. Would the gall bladder operation would affect my hepatitis c?? Would my hepatitis c is gonna get worse or would the operation doesnt affect my hepatitic c??

Please i need some answer. Ow...i think i had my hepatitis c has been 12 years now.. What's gonna be with me next?? What's the possibilities i have?

Regards,
Lya
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2017
Welcome to e health forum.

The gall bladder and liver are different structures, although having interlinked functions.

Your prior history of gall bladder surgery has no implication on the preexisting condition of Chronic Hepatitis C.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.