Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Hemorrhoids after anal sex ?

okay well im a 19 year old guy and around February i had anal intercourse with my boyfriend. we foolish and did not use lubricant but we did use a condom. after we did what we did immanently i started felling really itch from my anal and started to have a really really really really hurtful pain down there. every time i would go to the restroom and use the # 2. i would bleed a little and it would hurt alot when i wiped. the pain when i would go use the restroom was so painful. its april now and i no longer have those symptoms but i have like little bumps on my anul. some inside and out near the anal. im so scared right now because im only 19 and i really dont want to have something wrong at such a early age.i always try to be careful when im doing such things. my mild back has started to hurt alot and i dont know if it has anything to do with the "hemorrhoids" or what.and i have been going to the #2 less.im going to go get a check up on the 30 but i wanna know what you all think..please write back..im very scared and just been worrying alot.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2009
Community Volunteer
From what I understand, this can happen with anal sex...Hemorrhoids kind of go hand and hand...Lube well before you do this...Try to stay on a diet so that your stools do not get too hard...Good luck...

Caroline
|

replied October 10th, 2012
Here's a tip......don't take it up the ass!!
|

replied July 22nd, 2013
poops that was uncalled for you idiot. heres a tip for you STOP TALKING !**@! BEFORE SOMEONE THAT TAKES IT UP THE A$S KICKS YOUR A$S!
|

replied July 24th, 2013
Since you used a condom, it's unlikely it's an STD - especially since your symptoms appeared so quickly afterwards. Hemorrhoids are just blood clots in the tiny veins you have surrounding your sphincter muscle.It makes sense that the trauma caused to your anus by having unlubricated anal sex could crush/move those veins causing one or more to clot - though I am not a doctor, it just makes sense. Since you're obviously going to be having more anal sex in the future, use lubrication. Though I should warn you that repeated forced stretching of your anal muscles will cause them to wear out and can cause incontinence later in life. Make sure you're relaxed and you warm up your anal muscles before having sex. Just like any other muscle, stretching your sphincter cold or too far can cause severe damage. Lube up and be careful in the future!
|