Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Hemorrhoid and difficulty urinating?

Okay, so like a week or two ago, I noticed that I had what I'm pretty sure is a hemorrhoid. I still have it, but after that, I've been feeling a lot of abdominal cramps, usually in the morning, and a lot of the time, it's accompanied by a leg cramp in my left leg only. I've also been having a lot of eye twitching lately, but I don't know if that's related. Then a few days ago, I've started having a lot of trouble peeing. Like I feel that I have to go to the bathroom, and I know I do, but I can't go unless I push it really, really hard. So, basically, I have no idea if these symptoms are related or not, or what exactly is going on with me?? So what do you think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2012
The difficulty urinating might be related to a kidney stone. For that, I'd go to a doctor. I had the same problem this past summer and when I passed it, it dropped me right to the floor. They are painful. I also had hemorrhoids around the same time. Creams and a sitz bath were recommended to me by my doctor, but they didn't work. I ended up getting this book: and it helped great. I haven't had either since then. I have no idea what the leg cramps or eye twitching could be related to. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?