Medical Questions > Relationships > Divorce Forum

Help with figuring out how to end my marriage

I need your help to figure out a plan to end my marriage. My wife has been terrible over 13 years of marriage and just getting worse and our relationship is very unhealthy in every aspect including for our two daughters, 5 and 12 year old.
I am and have always been the sole provider and I pay for everything including mortgage, two cars and all other things. I bought my house 5 years ago with a 100% financing so it is just a big money hole. My wife recently has got a minimum wage night shift job at Walmart and she never have paid a penny towards the house. Nevertheless her name is on the deed. I am wondering whether I should leave or stay. Also should I sell the house or try to keep it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2012
Question, why has your wife been terrible for 13 years? Have you attempted counseling? If you do go thru counseling, and after a period of time it does not work, i would then divorce her because 13 years can easily turn into 25 years. For the sake of your children i would suggest keeping the house, they would already suffer a loss so moving might compound matters.
|

replied July 30th, 2012
I think It is very necessary to move ahead in relationship the two persons(male & Female) have to get married to live happily ever but it is not the case for all the time because the increasing numbers of divorces in whole over the world.Increasingly today more people are experiencing relationship breakdowns which unfortunately and sadly end up in a divorce.It happens because of the misunderstanding between the two andthere can be a strong negative effect on both the children and all concern.Every state has different requirements in terms of how to complete a divorce, but all require a judge to review and approve the divorce settlement.If you want to end your marriage or want to ed a relationship you need a better solicitor for that.He will help you out how for getting a divorce.I think a good solicitor will help you out in all these things you have mentioned and will give a better solution for this.
|
Quick Reply