Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

help with bleeding and masturbation?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my periods have always lasted around 5 days. usually always been regular. there was a time last year where i went months without getting it at all, then i would have it for a month, then not the next month, then eventually it went back to normal. usually if i'm aroused while on my period it lasts longer. like when i go visit my partner who lives in another state and i rarely see, it will last the whole trip even if it should be over by then. and usually if i masturbate the last day of my period it will last about another day. but this month has been different, i was on my period for the normal amount, masturbated, lasted another couple days, after it had stopped for a couple days i figured it would be okay to start again, but it came back for another couple days. it has been going on and off for the past 3 weeks or so. this has never happened to me so i'm not sure what's going on. is this something to be concerned about? i'm not on birth control or any sort of medication.
Did you find this post helpful?
|