Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

help teeth falling apart rotting inside out breaking off helpppp

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
User Profile
hi i need help asap ,i am so stressed and dont feel like truthfully living like this i am so stressed i have no health insurance i am living in ny my i have never smoked or takein drugs dont even drink i think its because i had kids back to back and breast fed them it has sucked the life out of my teeth i am currently breast feeding my 3 month and my teeth are falling apart with each bite of food i am afraid to eat., now my front teeth are starting to break in the middle , the back started to come out in clumps with toast or any food i am so sad i have just been crying alot the pain is bad,
i am so young with my body falling to peaces its crazy that i am actually cryin writin this but thats my life,
please help someone the last dentist i went to said i needed crowns and teeth replacement and most insurances would not cover them i am orignaly from the uk and have been in the usa for a few years currently in new york i dont have any insuranse and i am on a low income , advice help suggestions please cus i dont feel like i can go on much more like this its not only sucking life from my teeth but y life thank you,,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2010
please info help anything i am at my witts end.
|

replied August 3rd, 2010
Why do you feel the need to joke at someones misfortune? I would say that you might want to talk to your dentist about the option of full or partial dentures. They would be less expensive than trying to maintain a ton of disintegrating teeth. Search through the thread here - the topic of dentures has come up often. I wish you the best
|

User Profile
replied August 3rd, 2010
thank you bigapple4 i am just at a place where anythin would be better but dentures would be bad i think cus i am so young and my husband is pretty unsupportive in all ways right now i know he would be real cruel about that i think i need sevral implants well full mouth reconstruction, thanks you so much
|

replied February 25th, 2011
has anyone responded to you cause I have the same issue I have never had a sign of a cavity I went to the dentist one day and they told 16 of my teeth were almost eaten away on the inside and now after years of filling them they are just falling apart one by one and this occur after i breast fed my daughter for a year
|

replied April 27th, 2011
Teeth rotting from the inside out?
My daughter has the same problem, they keep blaming her of Crystal Meth use; even though her baby teeth had the same problem, she had porous enamel, the dentist could just chip it off. My father was born with no enamel; so in her case it might be some sort of genetic condition. The dentist won't give her dentures because she is so young; according to them you will get arthritis in your jaw if you get these before you are older; my daughter is only 20, so her insurance won't even cover this. She has to opt to go to a hospital clinic where they will knock her out and put caps on all of her teeth. I was in a car accident and now my teeth are rotting from the bottoms up, I don't have enough saliva in my mouth; this kind of cavity is due to TMJ and whiplash injuries. Hope this helps.
|

replied May 1st, 2011
I was in a car accident while in a taxi cab and my face barely fit in the bullet proof glass opening and all the bottom front teeth where uprooted, fractured my jaw hinges, and broke my left leg, had a steel pin put in from the hip to the knee. Had my jaw wired shut and braces put on. I had a implant put on the bottom. But the rest of my teeth slowly started rotting over time, there was nothing i could do. Now I'm worried about having to have them all pulled. (wisdom teeth included).
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
It sucks that no one is responding. Anyway I have three children My first I had as a teen and my other two when I was 21 and 22. I've always taken care of my teeth at home but never visited the dentist regularly. When I was pregnant with my second child my two front started rotting (turning black). I went to the dentist and had them fixed. I was informed that I needed several root canals, which my insurance would not cover and I ended up having six teeth pulled. Over the next couple of years I was constantly having tooth aches and was prescribed pain pills that I eventually got addicted to. Here it is eight years later. I have been sober for almost three years. I'm unemployed with no dental insurance. Now all of my teeth are broken, and I'm not exaggerating at all. I've been experiencing abscessed gums recently. My only option is to have them all pulled and to get dentures. I wanted implants but considering the shape my mouth is in, I don't even know if that is possible. Maybe somewhere down the road. Besides it would probably cost about $50,000 to have that done. I only have $3,000 saved up to get all my broken teeth pulled and a full set of dentures. I'm hoping that I'll be able to get what I need with the little bit of money I do have. I just want you all to know, I absolutely feel your pain. Physically and emotionally. Not having a beautiful smile really messes with your self esteem. I haven't been able to work in three years because of it. I wish there were more affordable dentists out there that helped low income people. It really does suck. Good luck to you all!
|

replied March 30th, 2012
I'm in the same boat. My teeth, which I have ALWAYS taken care of are starting to rot inside out. I noticed a small pepper cavity on my back molars and they never got bigger til one day, half of my molar broke off, on both sides of my mouth. Now, all of my teeth are showing the same signs(opaque color) and I can not be one of those ppl who have bad teeth, would be devestating! I have no money to go to dentist and insurance..yeah right!It's a shame dentists care more about money than someone's well being. I thought dentists and doctors take an oath to not turn ppl away for inability to pay and wont accept payments, which I ALWAYS pay. It sucks!
|

replied May 1st, 2012
i live in ark. and i am 35 yrs.old and i too am in the same boat as alot of you i have tmj and have hade 4 back surgeries since 2001 and little by littl all of my teeth have started rotting from inside out. My wife and i dont know the reason mybe pain meds or to many steriod injections in my back we just dont know but each day it gets harder and harder to live with this, it makes me feel like some sort of leeper my self-esteem is total shot and it is so hard to face people everyday i am sorry to all that have this same cond. in a way i thought i was alone so thank you to the people who have the nerve to post here it has helped to hear your stories i hope u all get better myself included...
|

replied January 26th, 2012
I think you can get it done in less then $10k including your stay, travel and treatment from India.
|

replied April 19th, 2012
Bad teeth
I have many health issues, n my teeth are falling apart n breaking. UnLike the other story's I do have ins but they only pay for cleanings n fillings. So the dentists want to keep filling them!
Problem with that is what would take a normal person say 20 minutes per tooth takes me a hour or more because of my breathing n swallowing problems. So it took them 4 hours the last time to do 3 teeth after I told them I couldn't do it & they swore it they would make me feel comfortable! I felt like I was chocking n I suffer from Tia's n migraines n had one that night n was down for 2 weeks. Needless to say the fillings came out within 3 weeks, I have a 600.00 bill that went to collections! N I'm afraid to get help! I have 5 teeth that only have roots left n when I took my son in for oral surgery! I asked his surgeon to look and he said that I need to have surgery to remove all of those! The thing is, I have a few I am afraid they are going to try to to the same thing with, because of course you have to get a dental referral to get to the surgeon! I tried another dentist but they wouldnt listen n tried to do the same thing! I want help before I loose all my teeth n it effects my front teeth where people are going to notice!
I pray you all get answers! I have learned that this can be adding to my overall health problems but it seems there is nowhere to go! Scared in Iowa
|

replied July 26th, 2012
rotting teeth
HELP!!! I am in serious need of dental help too! I live in California and live on a fixed income. I used to have dental insurance until the then governor Arnold Swarzenegger pulled everyone's dent-i-cal away in order to save the state money! But it seems he never cleaned up his own backyard and continued to let unesassary state spending spiral! We poor folk just don't have anymore to give! Please help sombody!!!
|

replied July 26th, 2012
rotting teeth
HELP!!! I am in serious need of dental help too! I live in California and live on a fixed income. I used to have dental insurance until the then governor Arnold Swarzenegger pulled everyone's dent-i-cal away in order to save the state money! But it seems he never cleaned up his own backyard and continued to let unesassary state spending spiral! We poor folk just don't have anymore to give! Please help sombody!!!
|

replied July 26th, 2012
rotting teeth
|

User Profile
replied October 22nd, 2012
DIET IS EVERYTHING RE: DENTAL HEALTH
i must comment here that DIET IS EVERYTHING - you must address the issues of fats and oils, grains, sugar and carbs in your diet. We were not meant to lose out teeth - we lose out teeth in the modern world because of the WRONG FOODS WE ARE EATING!

dental health (as Weston Price's travel research clearly showed) is a matter of NOT EATING THE WRONG FOODS as much as eating the good things - bone broth, quality meats and seafood, etc.

We stopped our 1 year olds tooth decay in it's tracks but our immediate success was due to the whole package of changes we made in our diets.
|

replied January 7th, 2014
Bad teeth
Hello i am brandon. I am 18 years old and i need 12 root canals and almost every single tooth is either chipped or broke or wore down to the gum. and i go through so much pain constantly for the past 6 years. I really need help. I am on the verge of suicide somedays. Having these teeth have turned me into a very shy man and caused me to have extreme low self esteem. it haunts me everyday that i cant look at someone face to face anymore or even smile. I had to develop my own laugh to hide everything. and now im at a point in life where im just a wreck. Getting a job is hard for me because of fearing my eye to eye contact issue and my non smiling issue. I really need help for whoever is listening. I dont have money or a job and i need dentures so bad before i i wind up dead because i couldnt handle the stress. Please if theirs anyone out their. help me:(
|
Quick Reply