Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Help.

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I just feel absolutely awful, I just screw up all the time and I'm probably just wasting my time by coming here. I feel like everything is my fault, my boyfriend gets frustrated with me on a daily basis and every time he does it makes me feel so awful. Sometimes My chest just feels so heavy and it's hard to stand upright because I just want to fall over and cry, but I've been told that crying is for the weak and to tough it out but I just can't. I've self-harmed before and it helps but I've been trying to stay away from it and I have for awhile but.... I just feel like I mess everything up and cause everyone problems I just feel like giving up. I get upset and hurt over the littlest of things, just the other day I awoke to a message on my phone from my boyfriends best friend claiming he was cheating on me and I immediately confronted him about it and it ended badly and he's not let me forget about it but we're still together. How pathetic is that, I'm so insecure that I automatically believe that I'm not good enough for someone to stay with. Sorry if you waste your time while reading this, It's really just my pathetic rant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply