Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Help Painful Penis Head.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm 14 and I live in Asia, I have a uncircumcised penis, with the foreskin still rapped on my penis head.

Yesterday, I masturbate with a Piece of Soap in the Shower, use Water as a Lubricant.
After I ejaculated, and get out of the shower, I noticed my lips of the penis [Meatus] is red, and the ring of the penis is painful. So I think I masturbated too hard...

And I know there is a white-pink dots on my ring of the penis are known as PPP[pearly penile papules]. So I applied some Darlie Toothpaste, As they told me it will make the PPP dries out and automatically falls off.

When I woke up and I noticed that the skin of glans area is red. And the whole head of the penis is kind of painful. Should I stop using Toothpaste to apply on my PPP?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2011
Community Volunteer
You should not be using toothpaste.

The only thing you should use is soap to clean then
make sure you rinse off completely with water then dry.
Are you able to pull the skin completely back so you can clean properly.
Pearly penile papules are nothing to worry about
most uncut men have them and they help with sensation.
You should be able to pull the skin back to clean otherwise
do some searches on here about stretching the foreskin.

If you need lube, use your spit, do not use soap.
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Hello nww, after 3 days, and I washed the toothpaste in the morning on the first day, I noticed the penis skin was dried and red. And I didn't took a bath or used anymore toothpaste for the 2nd day until the 3rd day skin is starting to peel partially. Now, some parts of the penis is loosing skin. Some parts are not. Some of the PPP is been shrunken.

When I peel the dead skin 1 of the little PPP started bleeding. So should I keep on putting toothpaste for 3 more days until all the PPP is wrinkled and peeled?
|

After 30 minutes putting on the toothpaste before sleep, I couldn't bare the pain anymore :/ I rinse my penis with tap water.

I think I should keep the PPP... And let the bleeding Until I can fund for Co2 Laser Surgery.

Now, how to cure wounded PPP I don't want to get STD, or anything. I'm still a virgin.

Also, I also noticed there are tiny little skin tone colour bumps/round things below my penis ring, on the skin covered the penis, I think the skin section is called Foreskin.
|

Community Volunteer
sounds like you have burnt the skin by using the toothpaste.
Do not use toothpaste or anything thing else except soap
and water when cleaning.

You now need to take time to heal the skin .
You are not going to get any STD if you are a virgin.

Stop your wanking and let everything heal up.

Are you able to pull your foreskin completely back to reveal the head
so you can clean properly?????????
|

replied November 30th, 2011
nww wrote:
sounds like you have burnt the skin by using the toothpaste.
Do not use toothpaste or anything thing else except soap
and water when cleaning.

You now need to take time to heal the skin .
You are not going to get any STD if you are a virgin.

Stop your wanking and let everything heal up.

Are you able to pull your foreskin completely back to reveal the head
so you can clean properly?????????

Yes, I'm able to pull the foreskin completely back, I clean it with a Charcoal Soap.

On the date of last post, the penis skin [head-foreskin] had kind of smooth out, then after I applied toothpaste [2nd time] about 30 minutes and washed it, because I cant stand it.

I didn't take a bath for 2 days. After I bathe, today, it's starting to shedding skin again partially more worst than the first applied of toothpaste.
|
Quick Reply