Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

help me to find a answer for the kidney disease

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
My boy friend is suffering from chronic kidney disease since 2010. In 2011 - January he was badly suffered due to CKD and doctors recommended him to do a transplantation. And until May - 2011 he took 1 dialysis treatment for a week. After may doctors decided not to do a transplantation and they stopped his dialysis treatments. According to his medical reports doctors said that the necessity of transplantation will be occurred after two years or more. Now it is 2012 and he still do not take dialysis treatments. Until January 2012 he checked his blood for medical treatments and now doctors recommended not to have a blood check up every month. They prescribe medicine without seeing the blood report. According to this can we say he is avoiding from the risk of transplantation. will it be able to control his CKD without doing transplantation? if one possible please answer me. Thank you very much
Did you find this post helpful?
|