Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Help I don't think I'm anorexic

Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
Hi, i'm 13 years old and I am confused about my body. I am 5'8" which is alot taller than all my friends by almost 3 inches. Because I am so tall, and my friends are so small they seem to be alot skinner than me. I don't think I'm anorexic because I do eat everyday because my mum makes me, but I don't want to eat. I try to eat as little as I can and weigh myself every morning and evening and despite losing 7 lbs over the past few months, I still look in the mirror and feel fat. I haven't lost any weight in the past few weeks and am still about 7 stone 5. Also I
haven't had a boyfriend in a while and all the boys I want to go out with are intrested in my friends, so by not eating I think it will make me more appealing to the boys.
What can I do?!
x
Did you find this post helpful?
|