Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Help! common for breasts to me sore after losing virginity?

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Seven days ago I habodily reactions to losing virginity sex for the first time with a condom even though he did not ejaculate. The next day we had sex again with a condom except this time he did ejaculate. I checked the condom and it had caught all of the semen and when i squeezed it, none of it leaked. I had some lower abdominal pain, but I've heard that's normal and it's gone away now. I also have some soreness in my breasts. Is this normal? Can it be due to changing hormones or my body preparing for pregnancy? Please help! None of my other questions have been answered!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
since the last 3 weeks how r things now
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
Help!!!
Hey I feel the same way and I need some help.8 days ago I lost my virginity and I have lower abdominal pain and sore breasts is it normal?
|