Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Introduce Yourself Forum

Hello - Asthma Patient Introduction

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
Hi,
I am asthma patient. i have recently joined this community. I want to get more information on asthma and on all the relevant information on asthma. I too will share relevant information on asthma,to help all the other asthma patient.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2009
Supporter
Hi, exhalednitricoxide. Welcome to ehealth forum! I too suffer from asthma but, fortunately, it is allergy related asthma. As long as I can control any allergic reactions, asthma is not an issue for me. Ehealth has a forum on the topic. If you click on Health Forums at the top of the page, then scroll down to Conditions and Diseases, you will find the Asthma forum.
Once again, welcome to ehealth forum. Please send me a private message or post on this site if there is anything I can do to assist you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?