Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Heavy bleeding for 30 days

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am a 37 y/o female and my cycle will not stop. I have been bleeding non stop for almost 30 days. It is heavy and there is clotting involved. Any ideas on why this is happening and how I can stop it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2009
Supporter
large clots goes with a heavy period, per my doctor's advice. when i had this problem my doctor had to perform a d&c on me which is scraping the lining of your uterus. when it gets thick for some reason it causes you to bleed heavy.
after this procedure you can try to get on some form of birth control pill to regulate your period.
try taking iron pills so you dont have to worry about having a lot of blood lost.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply