Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Heart palpitations followed by headache

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I'm 34 yrs old and in good health. I recently had my yearly physical and all looked great. I have had migraines and tension headaches since I was 12 years old. Recently, I have had heart palpitations and shortly after them I get a dizzying tension headache. Has anyone else experienced this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Re: Heart palpitations followed by headache
I have the exact same symptoms. I have been searching for a cause for years but have yet to find one. Glad to know I'm not alone with this.
|

replied March 25th, 2010
I also have these symptoms. The other day it got so bad that I had to sit down. I havent asked my doctor about it, but all of the research I have done points to it being pretty normal. I just went in for a blood test last week and all of my results came back normal. Has anyone gone to the doctor and found out what it might be?
|

replied May 26th, 2010
I also had this problem I went to my dr many times and wore a lot of halter montors and they found no problems in april i had a heart attack and they put a stent in me, during rehab my heart rate went up to 220 and i passed out ,finally it happened during supervision of medical people watching me .they went to performe a procedure call ablasion had to stop because they found blood clots in my heart ,so they put a pace maker in .my rapid heart race is over and i feel great didnt think a heart attack could save my life
|