Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

heart palpitations and jaw pain..?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi my name is Xavialune and I am 23 years old..I am pretty sure that I get heart palpitations from time to time, sometimes for no reason at all. I haven't been diagnosed but my brother has an irregular heart condition of some kind, though I can't remember what. It has me worried because yesterday while I was doing some particularly intense cycling (going up a steep hill which I am not used to), as I got to the top my jaw began to hurt. It felt like it was cramping up on both sides. Then today I saw it was a sign of a heart attack. I don't think I had one, but I don't know, I'm worried about my health. I just moved out to california and don't have a personal doctor yet. Can anyone help what this might be?

Thanks
X
Did you find this post helpful?
|