Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

heart/kidneys/stomach/liver burning. Feeling so Toxic!

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
This started in late Jan. I started out with a simple cold. Then GI problems began. Thought I had a virus. It lasted MUCH longer than any virus!!! I have been to the ER twice and to the GI doc several times. My symptoms at first ...Diarrhia...vomiting...weak..dizzy...bur ning in my right lower rib and left lower rib (stomach and liver). Kidney burn. Abdominal swelling. horrible GAS. weakness/weird feeling in my extremities at night. Extremely sleepy @ night. symptoms worse in the evenings. EVEN worse @ night!!! Went to the ER wbc-good. rbc-good. They took my urine and tested for something?? I don't know what? Went to the GI doctor, at first they said virus/bacteria. Then they suggested gall stones. I had a ultra-sound-good. The doc suggested IBS. Put me on a 10 treatment of Dexilant. Suggested my stomach/kidneys and liver was irritated. One two days I would feel good then in the night, I would have "hell night". The next days felt like someone beat me in my torso for hours. My BM for a few days were undigested food. Went back to normal. The whole time this is going on...I feel so TOXIC at night. I feel like someone is poisoning me. I start shutting down around 9pm. Sleep so hard. unless my symptoms wake me. I started having chest pains for 3 days in a row. Went to the ER again. EKG-good. X-rays of chest and abdomen-good. Heart enzymes-good. They suggested my heart lining was irritated. They gave me GI cocktail..hoping this was just heart burn. I have kept a log since Feb. of eating habits...symptoms...blood pressure (going up and down). I was told by a friend who had the same symptoms, that I may have H. Pylori, as I have been exposed to this bacteria by my friend. I will go to the GI doc again on Tues. But I am up now...heart/kidneys/stomach/liver burning. Feeling so TOXIC. even my teeth feel like there is poison on them. taste odd. my heart feels like it is over trying??? sounds weird, i know. but i am getting so worried at this point...PLEASE someone HELP ME!!! I'm 36. I have lost a few pounds so now 130/5'4. female. periods regular.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2011
Bb?
My quick thought is Borrelia burgdorferi, below is a normal sympom chart. Check how many of the requirements you fulfill.

http://www.borreliainformation.se/img/symp tom.pdf
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2011
Experienced User
Hi Shan, how are you? I hope you're better.
Did you keep log of what you ate just prior to the pain?
One thing I suggest you try is: Tea(orange pekoe) with a slice of lemon and little sugar/honey. I find it to be very soothing whenever I feel abdominal ... distress or even headaches. You might also want to try placing a warm towel over the painful area. (Add a tablespoon of water to a small towel and place in microvawe for 1 minute, then apply towel to the pain area).
Also, try drinking Natural Mineral Carbonated Water with your meals, instead of soda or juice etc...
In moderation, of course, because you don't want to add more gas to the problem. Half glass during/after a meal should be enough. I hope you get better quick. Pls keep us posted. TC. T. Smile
|