Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Heart flutter and Sinus Infection

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Hello,

I am a 43/female- 3 days ago I went to the ER with flushing, low temp, felt like I had the flu, and several heart flutters. The ER ran blood test and chest ct, x ray. The heart monitor did pic up my pvc's but I was told that some people have them and don't feel them that I can just feel mine...ok... I have since been taking 875 augmenton, ibprofin 800 mg. I feel alittle better however, I still have the heart flutters (several all day)with minor chest spasms, slight pain.

My question is my could sinus inflammation (sinus infection) cause heart pvc? ( flutters)

last year i did have a stress test and echo because of palpations and all was good
I have noticed that when I get ill I get minor chest problems

If anyone could help..

Thanx,
Nes Question Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|