Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

hearing things while sleeping..

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
HI im 25 years old living in india. While im upstairs sleeping, i hear my door bell being rung. I dont hear it everyday but a few days out of the week i hear it..
Yesterday i heard it and ran down stairs and no one was their. The thing is though my cook and maid come over early in the morning to clean and cook and i go to bed really late, and if they come and no one answers the door, i wont have anything to eat for lunch and the house doesnt get clean cause they live a bits away and wont come back to this area again. I dont sleep much either maybe 5-6 hours a day cause i live in asia and i love watching american sports which is always on late to earlly morning in asian time. what is wrong with me do i have a mental problems?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 5th, 2009
yes
|
Did you find this post helpful?