Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

hearing people talking about me in my head

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
all my life, i have had on going conversations with people in my head! i also hear people i know slagging me off, and it really annoys me and often causes panic attacks, as it is their voice i can hear and saying things about me and i can also just imagine them all saying these things as iv heard it! i dont know what to do, i get so angry with people becaude it sounds so real as if i have just heard them talking about me from miles away! does any1 else suffer from this??????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 1st, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
I do this sometimes, but with me I've noticed that when Im imagining people's voices that I've run into, that it's who they really are that Im talking to, that im not just making up random things that they might say, it's as if who they are sticks with me.

So these are things that they would actually say in certain situations.
|

replied July 14th, 2012
Yea dude i also got this problem that use to really freak me out! Id hear my friends speaking of hatred towards me as if they wanted to kill me. Alone in silence id hear the voice of this girl i liked saying how she had feelings for me. Just trust n remind yourself "this voice is not the real person" The way I found peace is knowing the truth, Learning to ignore the demons in my head even if the words are music to my ears. Discover for yourself, find God.
|

replied July 15th, 2012
Active User, very eHealthy
One cant find him, he has to call first.
|

replied August 13th, 2012
God is love, he is always with you.
|

replied August 3rd, 2013
please help::

current on Youtube:

Supernatural beings and/or Psychotronic torcherists:: Characteristics and Capabilities:::

Volumes :: one, two, three, and four ::: i'm frightened and scared

please help me
i swear to tell the truth help me god
i promise to the lord i am honest and this is the truth::

twenty year victim of psychotronic and/or supernatural torture continuing to return to the studio
creating songs that could possibly help to bring an end to this incredible treturous treatment of selected individuals in order to induce as well as utilize type of extremely advanced technological breakthroughs in order to torture mutilate continuously conversate financially ruin. torment , traumatizing

please help
|