Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

hearing and seeing wierd things

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
hey in 14 about 2 turn 15 and evr since i was little i knew i did not think like gregular people i use 2 think and be scared my dad would kill us or someone would break in and shoot me i use 2 have mini painic attacks evrynight and it stoped when i was in 3rd grade and i was good until last year i started thinking more violent and would imagine horrible things i dont want 2 do this but it just happends also i have began 2 hear voices saying my name or saying go away and i hear deep breathing as if someone right next 2 my ear i also see things out of the corner of my eye all the time and evry now and then i will see some one just standing there or i will se a man look at me and then run away i dont know whats wrong with me no one else sees or hears these things am i just crazy and answers?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2010
seek spiritual help from a Christian church first, then if that doesn't work talk to a psychologist.

it sounds demonic but could also just be normal schizophrenia, although most other cases I've heard that are like yours turned out to be demonic. If it is, then you're actually in luck because it's easier to get rid of than regular schizophrenia. Smile

Good luck!
|
Users who thank laure_kadrid for this post: pinkmushroomeater 

replied May 8th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
Actually there is nothing wrong whatsoever with only realizing that yes, somebody may just come in your house and shoot you, and by the way fathers go insane all of the time and kill there children, so thats a very normal fear to have, panic attacks, nothing more than realizing what the possibilities truly are.

There isn't anything wrong with you at all for thinking these things and feeling these ways, it's quite normal, and if anyone thinks otherwise then they are not normal are they, or perhaps normal has become wierd and wierd has become normal, no that's actually impossible.
|
Users who thank woops for this post: pinkmushroomeater 

replied May 8th, 2010
thankz guy and lol i am christian 2 laure_kadrid and im sure it is not demonic i dont like davilish stuff its scarey o.o and i go 2 church evry sunday xD thank u guys 4 ur edvice many thankz
|

replied May 29th, 2010
Hi,
Just because you go to church, prey an avoid anything to do with the accult, doesent mean that you have not been possessed or followed by a demoinc entity..

Many deeply religious individuals are most likely to be attacked from negative forces....for a classic example see the true story of Emily Rose (the exocism of Annalease Micheal)

Seek a spiritalist medium an ask if they sense any negative energies from you, if you are truly possessed, most mediums will freak out an ask u to leave.

If u feel you are possessed i strongly advise you to speak with a priest, coz if you are, or being followed by somthing negative only the church can help resolve the problem.

CPNs, mental health doctors will only make things worse as they dont believe in the possibility that demoic possession might be true, most dont believe in god or the devil and base their lives around logical thinking.
They will try to suppresse your thoughts and feelings through medication which in-turn will make it easier for what ever is attacking u.
|
Quick Reply