Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

health risks for a male performing fellatio

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a 50+ year old married man who is curious about performing fellatio. I am thinking about meeting a guy I met on a cruising site at an adult bookstore so that I can perform fellatio on him. What are the health risks and how can I minimize them? Is it safer if I don't swallow? What if he ejaculates in my mouth, but I spit it out? I could have him pull out before he ejaculates, but I'd still probably swallow some semen - how risk is that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 18th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Your problems are STDs. It is the safest not to do it, but if you are determined, he should wear a condom.
|

replied August 4th, 2012
Thank you for your response.

I figured, but I am determined and I would like to take the other guy's bare penis in my mouth for my first and perhaps only time.

Can I reduce my risk by not swallowing his semen? If he ejaculates in my mouth, but I spit it out is that a lot riskier than having him completely pull out before ejaculating? What about presemen?

I hope someone responds. I really want to do this, but I would like to at least minimize (I know I can't eliminate it) the risk. Please help.
|

replied August 4th, 2012
Community Volunteer
There are only three ways to eliminate most risks:

1. Do not do it
2. Use a condom
3. Only do it if he can pass an STD test

As soon as you exchange any body fluids, or for some STDs have mouth to bare penis contact,you can get infected.

And since you met him on a cruising site, STDs are almost guaranteed.
|