Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Headaches with tingling and vomiting

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
yes my 15 yr old daughter has had more frequent headaches and knows they r coming by a tingling in her finger tips and bottom lip, and she always vomits afterwards and feels better after a sleep should i seek medical attention
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Yes I would take her to a doctor. I'm guessing it's most likely just a form of a migraine brought on my an age thing or anxiety. I vomit when I have migraines, which is brought on by higher stress levels. I take excedrin migraine for mine when I'm having a REALLY bad one and have to vomit then sleep it off. Before my prescription ran out I took topamax. This actually helped a lot for me. Let us know if she gets better!
|
Did you find this post helpful?