Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headaches with ringing in ears

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Dear Dr, I,ve been experiencing headaches that are getting worse for about a month. The pain is not a constant pain but occurs throughtout the day. I have pain over my eyes, between the bridge of my nose, in my forehead, on the top of my head, pain by my ears, pain in my cheeks, and pain at the back of my head. I have also been experiencing ringing or buzzing in my ears. I have also been running a low grade fever and I been very fatigued. I've also been experiencing nausea in the mornings. Please advise!! Thank You!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 17th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Headache that is getting worse over time warrants medical attention.
According to the distribution, this headache can be a sinusitis type of headache.
Sinusitis results from nasal obstruction due to nasal congestion or presence of nasal polyps.
When a person’s sinuses become blocked, often they experience sinus ear ringing or tinnitus.
Sinusitis and especially chronic one is accompanied with fatigue.
Nausea usually happens due to a drainage of a thick, yellow or greenish discharge from the nose or down the back of the throat.
If you are really worried about your intensifying headache and morning nausea, you can talk with your physician about a brain MRI.
|

replied June 14th, 2011
Dear doctor,
T am suffer from middle nerve pain continously with ear ringing from last 1 year,what can i do.please give me a some suggestion.
|