Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headaches, pain I have is sharp and it makes me nauseous?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hello!
I'm 16 years old and I'm normally very healty.
Since a month, I have lots of headaches, which I never had in my life.
I sometimes had a headache after a busy day or something, but that was different and I think that that's normal.
The pain I have now is sharp and it makes me nauseous. Sometimes I have to lay in bed for a whole day, but fortunately, that doesn't happen often. Usually, the pain is gone after one day.
Does anyone know what it can be, and maybe, what I can do about it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2011
hi,
perhaps it's because of stress, or it is something worse. it can be a lot of things, so i think you have to go to a doctor. he can tell you what it really is or help you with a research.
i'm sorry i have no other suggestions, but it's difficult. good luck!
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Thanks for your comment!
It's getting worse, so I think I go to a doctor. Indeed it can be anything, and a doctor knows what to do. Thanks again!
|