Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headaches in left side temple

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have had the headaches for going on 4days. cant eat, get dizzy from time to time and forgetting things.I also have had these headaches for a couple of years. i get them everyday its just the last 4days its been on my temple. I have not hit my head on lately. I have tried everything, Tylenol,ibuprofen, sleep and i don't know what else to do. I don't have insurance and if its not major i cant go to the DR. Any help full advise i would greatly appreciate it. Hope you can help me find out what i need to know or if this sounds serious. Thank you so much,
Did you find this post helpful?
|