Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

headaches, I feel tired all the time...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I constantly have headaches, I feel tired all the time no matter how much sleep I get, I often have sore muscles and get pins and needles in my legs and sometimes in my arms. I am forever going to the doctor and lately I missed a bit of work because I cant hack feeling like this and looking at a computer screen. I had a CT scan and they found my sinus to be very blocked, I have been on antibiotics which wold slightly relieve my headache but it always comes back, I am now on a steroid spray for my sinus but I dont think this is the issue. I dont know if it means anything but my hair is falling out and I have recently started getting depo injections as my periods were always irregular and the doctor thought my pill may have been to blame. I have been readinga bit about hormones and thyroid - My Grandma suffers thyroid problems and gets miagranes - I used to get these as a child but now I have constant headaches.
Did you find this post helpful?
|