Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

headaches and eye flutter

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have been suffering from headaches and my right eyelid has been fluttering for the best part of two weeks now. The headache is predominately on the left sid of my head above my eye. it may even be coming from the eye, its hard to tell. the pain is more of a dull ache.it tends to go away when i take nurofen etc. anyone have any ideas as to what is causeing this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2009
It could be any number of things - from an electrolyte imbalance (potassium, sodium, calcium) to a lesion on the brain. The best thing to do would be to see your doctor and have some bloodwork and other diagnostics done. That way you know the cause so you can tailor your treatment to it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?