Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headache worsens upon standing

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
For the past week, I've been experiencing a painful headache that worsens upon standing up, moving my head too fast, and coughing. It all started after waking up with neck pain. The following day I've had a temperature of 102 degrees and felt really sick.

I went to the doctors two days later and everything read normal. But what's the deal with this headache? Even Excedrin® Migraine wont get rid of it. I want it to go away!

I am Male, 24 yrs old.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 2nd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied March 14th, 2012
bug boy- did you ever find out what you had?? I am currently having the EXACT same problems (except fever of just 100.1)!!!!
|

replied March 23rd, 2012
Headach
What is the cure I ready to try anything I have already taken hydro 10 /500 It does not help
|

replied September 12th, 2012
A lot of times if you have poor circulation like cold hands and feet if you get up too quickly you can get like a head rush bc the blood in your body isn't flowing right as it goes up when you get up but instead of staying up a percentage of it pools in your legs.
|