Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

headache that has been with me for 3 weeks and bad neck

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi,

I have posted the following post in headaches section but thought it may be more applicable here, if someone could offer me some advise I would be very appreciative.

It started about five weeks ago when I had a random v large bruise appear on my left leg, I had not banged or damaged the leg to my knowledge. Ever since then I have been getting all sorts if odd symptons, some stay and some go, but generally tend to wake up and find different things wrong each day but other symptons have passed. My main symptons are a headache that has been with me for about three and bad neck ache. Also find feet and arms quite weak, pins and needles in my feet and hand, feel like cold water keeps dripping on my leg, sharp stabbing pains in my ear, what feels like arthritis in my hand joints, generally feel quite run down and tired. I could go on, I have had three sets of blood tests done all came back satisfactory/good and xray done on my neck which was also fine. The last time I saw a doctor, last week I was told it just stemmed from tense neck muscle, she gave me some exercises and that was it. I was told that the pains in my knuckles and jointS were not related I must of just banged them!! Helpful, does anybody else have any ideas because I am not convinced of my diagnosis.

I am a 29 year old male

Many thanks for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2011
Can no one offer any advice regarding this problem?
|
Did you find this post helpful?