Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

headache hurts to the point it makes me cry

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I've had this headache since last wednesday, today it is a whole week. I can't get rid of it and it hurts to the point it makes me cry and it's only on my right side... I've seen a Dr. she advised me to take meds i have and the pain still lingers. I give up i don't know what else to do...I was involved in a rollover two years ago and they think it's the repercussions of the accident that is causing them because i did hurt myself on the right side of my head.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2012
Especially eHealthy
liberty09,

Post concussive syndrome can be a big problem. But, a headache that last a week is a little concerning.

You may need to see a neurologist for a thorough evaluation.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?