Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Headache and nose bleed

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
My girlfriend has a constant headache since about a month and last night she had nose bleeding. The pain is in her forehead.

The thing is that she works here in Manila in a guesthouse and is on duty 24/7 no day off. She sleeps between 2 and 5 hours a night and feels under a lot pressure. I live here in the guesthouse as well.
Someone told me its Sinusitis but I researched about it and I can not belief that this is the case.

Please let me know how serious this is and what we should do about it cos I'm really worried about her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2010
Experienced User
I could not say for sure and I know she does not have a day off but from a medical perspective, that should require a day off to get that checked out. I can see where 2-5 hours of sleep might cause a headache but Im not sure about the nose bleeds. It could be anything. My constant headaches were sinus related but I never had a nosebleed. She should see a Dr. ASAP. Is her job worth more than her life? I think not!
|

replied February 15th, 2010
Nose bleeding and headache at a time is the sign of high blood pressure so it should be cured as soon as possible, in order to avoid further complications.
|

replied September 22nd, 2012
i just started having nose bleeds lately put i have been on plavix for years could that be my problem now? plus have clots in both sides of my neck
|