Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Head pressure dizziness clogged ears sore neck

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
For the past four months i have lost my mother in law i have moved to a different atate without my family. I havent felt good since i have lost my mother in law. I have had consistent pressure in my head and also my face at time. my arms and hands will ache at times and they will get really waek at time. sometimes my face will feel like there is alot of pressuer..My body will get very heavy at times. my jaw and face will ache at times i also grind my teeth when i am sleeping and i clench my jaw alot. i get body aches stuffy nose sore throat dizziness clogged ears especially in the morning time. I am really concerned about the pressure and weird feelings in my head/ I worry that i am going to have a stroke or brain annerysoum. It really really scares me. I also get really weird feelings at time in my head that feel like i am almost
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper peaches26
|

replied March 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?