Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

head pain for over a week.

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have had a headache for over a week. It is on the left side of my head. I am also experiencing pain along my brow bone and across my scalp on the left side. The painon my brow bone feels like a bruise. The sensation on my scalp is more of a tenderdess on the surface. I also feel slight pressure behind my left eye, and it looks as if my left eye is more closed than my right eye. I have been taking over the counter sinus medicine for several days, claritin & flonase, and began a Zpack yesterday. None of these medication have made any impact on my condition. My Dr thought this was a sinus infection due to swollen membrabes in my right nostril and fluid in my right ear. However, I have not felt congested at all nor have I had any allergy symptoms. What could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2011
I have had a constant headache for the past 2 weeks now it's like a sharp pain at the front of my head and by my ears and eyes, feel pressure behind my ears and feel dizzy when i wake up or get up after sitting for a while. Please could someone help me ??
|
Did you find this post helpful?