Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

head pain around my eyes also...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi
iam having pain in right side of my head. when its starts paining, its paining around my eyes also. can u help me with this?and also iam feeling tired all day. its paining in back of my neck .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Have you seen a doctor about this? It sounds like you may be getting migraines. Is there any history of them in your family? Go to your doctor and ask about getting a migraine preventative. There are several options. If the medication doesn't work after a few weeks, go back to the doctor and ask if you should get an MRI or CT scan to rule out anything more serious. If the medication does work, then you'll know it is migraine and you probably don't need the scan.
|
Did you find this post helpful?