Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

head is tender to touch

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
so i'm not sure if this is really a headache adn migraine thing but anyways. I'm 14 and my head always feels tender in so many places when i touch it. now it feels like it has spread to the back of my head and i think it's been going on for a week. its only wear my part in my hair is, right back side and on the top of my head feels like a soft spot and that hurts sometimes too.
this is really bothering me and i have no idea what it is!
and these tender feelings always turn into headaches once i feel them!
please help me figure out my confusion
thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2010
could someone please give me some insight i also feel quite "out of it" and have a cough and am just not feeling my self i know have some sort of ear thign and i'm wondering if this is all a sinus infection because i do suffer a bit from allergies and my nose is stuffy
|

replied May 20th, 2010
i also have a hard lump infront/above my left ear and not on my right?
|