Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

head feels full of pressure and I'm lightheaded?

So I haven't been feeling very good lately. My head feels like it's full of pressure a lot and I'm lightheaded a lot. I do feel better after I eat also. I also have been checking my blood sugar and what happens is it rises right after I eat but then anywhere between 40 minutes to 1 hour and a half after eating anything it will drop into the 60s then I believe I start to feel this lightheadedness and heart beating faster in the 60s unless I'm just giving myself anxiety. Then after it dips into the 60s for about 30 minutes I guess it goes back up to random numbers. One time it went into the 60s then went up to 99 then began to drop again. Other times it drops into the 60s then it goes up to the 80s or just the 70s. So is this hypoglycemia because I do feel bad in the 60s? My blood sugar rarely goes over 100 when I check it. I'm 24 years old and weigh about 178lbs. My Endo. said that my blood sugar looks normal and they did some blood work on me but said it all was normal. I just have a hard time believing my blood sugar dropping so fast into the 60s is normal but he said a guy my age and skinny like me that a low blood sugar like that is normal. But I don't agree because I feel like crap a lot. I've also been eating complex carbs, fats, and proteins and I never eat sugar. I stated to feel normal again for a couple weeks but now I'm starting to feel bad again. I've been feeling like this for 3 and a half months now. I felt really horrible when this all began. Also I don't get blurred vision or anything or the shakes. I just get lightheaded, fatigued, feel faint, anxiety, sometimes feels like I can't breath in all the way and some sort of heaviness feeling or something. I've also never passed out but I'm always scared I might.

Thank you for any help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|