Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Head aches after hard fall

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I fell about four weeks ago.I fell really hard on my face.I been having headaches sinces then.And my back.is really sore too. the pain in the back is about a 10.And the headaches sometimes i get sick to my tummy i have no ins on me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maylinn52
|

User Profile
replied October 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Headache and nausea are side effects of head injury you had.

Have you been examined after the accident?
|

replied April 23rd, 2009
Headaches after a fall
I fell back in July really hard on a cement garage floor and hit the back of my head, I hit so hard I hit it again. I have had sever headaches every since. Plus my neck gets hard to move. Can there be anything major wrong. No I have not went to the doctor
|

replied April 24th, 2009
Experienced User
You need to go to the doctor after any head injury where you have symptoms afterward. This is not something to ignore. You may have even cracked a vertebrae in your neck, which could be putting pressure on your spinal chord. You could have cracked your skull. You may have swelling in your brain. You don't know.

I would go to the hospital now, not the doctor. Don't hesitate!

I don't mean to scare you, but this could be really really serious.
|

replied September 6th, 2011
My mum had a fall on her face last sat. She is 77 yrs old. She's has a swollen vein just above her left corner eye brow after the fall. The next dy the swollen seems to slightly flatten. But nw she feels that she's going to fall whenever i help her to get up or lie down. Her appetite is ok. She has high blood pressure. She is on medication. She does not want to visit the doctor. Pls advice. Thank you.
|