Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

He wanted a baby but now he change his mind.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
What should I do with my baby father denied. He wanted a baby but now he change his mind. I dont know what do right now. im so confuse. he said i should do abortion. im 23 full time student and having ovule problems to get pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
Can you live knowing for the rest of your life that you killed and innocent child ...if u can not take care of him your self consider adoption there are couples out there that can't have kids And would love and care for your child..
|

Can you live knowing for the rest of your life that you killed and innocent child ...if u can not take care of him your self consider adoption there are couples out there that can't have kids And would love and care for your child..
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hi prettybelle and welcome to ehealth: Do what your heart tells you to do...This is your life...Seeing I was confused by your last sentence I would say, if you are not pregnant, then don't get pregnant...On the personal side, this guy doesn't sound like he has grown up...Don't listen to him again...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2011
I understand your predicament as you are full time student and now with child. Your boyfriend doesn't seem to be understanding at all or even caring.

There are several options in which you can take. You can have the child and raise him/her or even put him/her up for adoption. You may need to take a semester off in order to do so. The next option is to abort it. I don't know where you stand in pro-life v pro-choice. But do what you think is right for yourself or best choice at the moment. Seek a professional to get more information and options Smile

I would either take some pregnancy test to make sure you are with child or see a doctor to confirm. If you are not - don't plan on getting pregnant until you are definitely ready. And I would definitely try to find a boyfriend who is genuinely interested in your health and not change his mind rapidly leaving you in the dust. If he keeps changing his mind last minute about such big things, there is no security.
|