Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

HCG Diet/Morbid obesity

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I am 58 year old with many health problems but doctors are advising gastric bypass but I am looking for alternative. I am 150 lbs overweight and have a 30 yr.old daughter also 140 lbs. overweight and a 14 year old who is 25 over. Have tried many but can't seem to be successful and gain more than lost! I am not able to exercise because of pain the weight is causing but need to walk to lose weight so there is no answer???? I need help please!???? I so stretching and what I can but not good enough for weight loss. I spend day laying down or sitting doing hobbies. I am disabled with COPD, diabetes, kidney failure (no dialysis yet), fibramyalga etc. I am a mess but need help before I give up on me. I need to help my girls but can't help myself.
Did you find this post helpful?
|