Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Having various gastro symptoms don't know what to do

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Hi, I am an ovarian cancer survivor (completed chemo June 2010 and direct radiation May 2011) and just completed my biannual screenings to make sure it isn't back. Had an octreotide scan in july, colonoscopy in September, and pelvic/abdominal ct in october along with CA 125 and other blood tests.) I had a massive stomach bug for about 10 days Jan 17th-27th) of vomiting and diarrhea as well as horrible smelly belches and ever since I have had abdominal pain, early satiety, and bloating. I see my primary care dr on the 8th. With all the tests they ran on me, should I be worried? What should I look for that means I should seek emergency care? I am having normal bowel movements now, albeit lots of cramping and gas still. My weight hasn't changed at all if anything I have lost a couple pounds but my stomach is bloated enough to make my usually loose pants tight. Feeling like a hypochondriac with as much tests as they have run on me but I know I am not imagining this pain I get. Thanks for the advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|