Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

having trouble concieving

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
i am having a problem conceiving i just recently got married and am trying for a baby and have been trying for the last 5 months, i have a 5 year old that i had no problem concieving and wasn't even trying to have, but now that i am trying it seems like i cant i am 27 years old and in good shape i eat well only drink occasionally and yes i do smoke but did when i had my 5 year old. what is the deal i don't want a baby and i get one i want one and i can't seem to have one
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper adelangel_06
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
adelangel, I know you know this, but it bears saying it again - It takes two to make a baby. Are you still with the same partner and how is health? Have you been on hormonal birth control? Are you tracking your ovulation so that you know when you are having sex to make a baby and when you are just having fun?

Best of luck TTC!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply