Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

have the need to pee alot

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
ok so the past two weeks ive bin having the need to pee alot, and recently sex has become uncomfortable,during sex certain positions make me feel like i need to pee or my bladder feels full, but when i go to the bathroom nothing comes out, or certain positions hurt, feels like my bladder is being poked, and its super sore, so i went to the doctor today and they took a urine sample and it came out negative for any infection...so they dont know whats going on....and now im thinking...my boyfriend is big in "size" if you get what i mean..hes alot larger than anybody ive bin with, and our sex tends to be rough sometimes...and we have sex everyday except maybe one day...we have it aleast twice a day....could my bladder just be sore from having too much sex? and the pressure it goes through, could that be the casue of me needing to pee alot??
P.S. its doesnt hurt to pee, no buring, no blood..my back doesnt hurt, nor does my stomach...only have the need to pee often, and my bladder hurts during sex, and feel like i need to pee really bad when i really dont need to(during sex)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2011
Hey have u found anything out? Or has the pain went away? I seem to have the same exact thing :/
|

replied September 30th, 2012
microplasma/ureaplasma bacteria test
have they tested for microplasma and ureaplasma? It is not a normal bacteria they test for in a normal urine test. It is harder to treat to but I have the exact same thing. No other "normal" UTI symptoms but sex hurts my bladder then I have kinda like bladder spasms and soreness all day. I tested postive for microplasma and ureaplasma and that was only bc I went to a urologist and they tested for funky non-standard things.
|

replied May 1st, 2013
I woke up at midnight , and I felt like I needed to do a big pee, and web I went to the toilet it took a while and not much came out. I'm really worried at this moment because I returned to bed and it still feels like I need to a tiny bit. But I'm very paranoid and worried at te moment, please someone help me ASAP.
|