Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Have i turned to aids directly?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hello doctor,
please help me.
Back in sep2008, i was having sex with a prostitue and my condom broke and i didnt know it until i finished. I checked in india, in april 2009,july 2009, may2010, august 2011. Always with elisa test and my result was always negative. I had on other possible exposure. So my questions are.
1.am i still at risk?
2.i used to drink heavily so does it affect my result?
3. It is something that my body didnt build antibodies or till the time i checked they god disappeared?
4. Have i turned to aids directly?
5. If i am safe, when i can start donating blood and when i can marry?

Please help me, i am living in depression
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2012
And i had no other possible exposure that can transmit hiv after that incident.
|

replied April 26th, 2012
Hello doctor,
please help me.
Back in sep2008, i was having sex with a prostitue and my condom broke and i didnt know it until i finished. I checked in india, in april 2009,july 2009, may2010, august 2011. Always with elisa test and my result was always negative. I had no other possible exposure. So my questions are.
1.am i still at risk?
2.i used to drink heavily so does it affect my result?
3. It is something that my body didnt build antibodies or till the time i checked they got disappeared?
4. Have i turned to aids directly?
5. If i am safe, when i can start donating blood and when i can marry?

Please help me, i am living in depression.
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
Koubi,

Since you've done the HIV antibody test after three months post exposure, and that is negative, then you are conclusively HIV negative. If you continue to experience symptoms, test for HTLV and other infections.

Best wishes.

HTLVhelp / Facebook
HTLVhelp / Twitter
HTLVhelp / Google+
HTLVhelp / YouTube
HTLVhelp / www
|