Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

hating my life at the moment

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I have been very depressed lately and have felt like I hate my life. A girl, I was pretty much in love with recently decided we shouldn't be together. And I have been on a spiral ever since. I hate the way I look and I just seem to fail at everything. I have began to have suicidal thoughts more than once. I need help, and appreciate anyone's advice.
thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile OutgoingGirl2
|

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2011
don't feel that way.. i know life is not always rose color but i know EVERYTHING in life has a solution except dead..
Look for someone that you feel comfortable with and tell her/he the situation your facing now. Remember no one is worth your life. One day you'll find someone that cares about YOU no matter what. Only time will heal your pain.
I think it would be better if you cry until you get tired you will feel much relief later.

Keep in mind there is a God that loves you just pray to him so those negative suicidal thoughts go away.

Be strong YOU CAN DO THIS! Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?