Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

hashimotos? toxic thyroid? Leukemia?

Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...
my thryoperoxidase antibody is over 6000 and my thyroglobin is over 400 ( was only 90 last year). I always have low platelets and with these increasing numbers I'm concerned about leukemia. I had a CBC done today and am awaiting results. My physician says not to worry, I have Hashimotos thyroditis and there's really nothing we do except monitor until thyroid depletes itself. Last year I did get all the symptoms of thyroditis and it was so severe I should have been hospitalized. I still get bouts of tachycardia but not as severe. My body cannot handle stress anymore. I get lightheaded when in stressful situations. I get night sweats now and then. I really don't know if I should "wait " this out. Isn't there any further testing I can do? Oh, my eyes often stare into space a lot as well.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2014
I have a doctor who is into alternative medicine. There are 3 very good methods I am aware of to treat autoimmune disease. You can find information about them on the web & in books. They are
1} low dose cortisol
2} high doses of vitamin D3
3} LDN, or Low Dose Naltrexone.

My thyroid antibody test was 3,000, and after 5 months it was 750. I was on 30,000 units of D3 a day and 6 mg of LDN {which is a doctor's prescription from a compoumding pharmacy.} My doctor kept tract of my D3 levels, which went up to and stayed at 101, which she was comfortable with. When it went up to 135 she asked me to decrease to 20,000 units a day.

To research this, check out Dr Norm Shealy and Dr Joe Prendergast {on UTube} Also check out other information on vitamin D3. In autoimmune diseases our range should be between 60 and 100.`

!!! TWO THINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT WHEN TAKING HIGH DOSES OF D3. One is, DON'T take any (or not more than 400mg of) Calcium, and DO take 5 or 10 mg of vitamin K.
Take D&K with meals.
\Hopefully you can find a wholistic doctor, or one who will research this with you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?