Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Hard to get out of bed & depression

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
I wonder what is wrong with me. I hate my life so much. I feel like it's not even worth getting out of bed anymore. I have people in my life who love me. I have a boyfriend who loves me, a great family but still I hate life. Nothing ever goes right for me. I even started going back to school a couple of years ago to make my life better. Since I have been going to school I now make less money have a crappy job and everyday it makes me miserable. I feel like I wasted my time so I am now failing my classes. I used to work out like every day and now I don't even care about that as much. I feel fat and ugly. I have felt this way off and on for at least 6 years. I'm only 28 but I feel so tired. I think about killing myself often here lately but I don't even have the courage to go through with it. My life is falling apart and I don't seem to care enough to make it better. But when I do try to make it right it just seems hopeless.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 17th, 2010
ok, you really should get to a doctor as fast as possible, because from what i am reading it seems you have severe depression. You have pretty much described classic typical feeling of someone who has clinical depression.

please, go to a doctor, i know you won't want to and you think you don't have the enery, but i really do feel for you, and it's kind of weird, i feel really emotional hahaha, but really get to a doctor even if you have to miss college or work. it's won't take long or much energy just to get up there. you don't have to tell anyone you are going, just make up some excuse.

let me know how you get on Smile x
|
Did you find this post helpful?