Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Hard spots on vaginal lips

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi can someone help me please.. i'm in alot of pain i've woke up and found these hard red spots on my vaginal lips and they really hurt...i only have had sex with 1 man in the last 2yrs so unless i caught something of him i dont no what it is...PLEASE HELP URGENTLY..THANK YOU.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2009
it sounds like herpes or ingrown hairs. if they are like a pimple type bump then it is an ingrown hair but other than that i would get checked out.
|

replied July 18th, 2009
Get checked ASAP. I had something similar happen with a boyfriend of two years. I went to the doctor and he said it was a treatable STD similar to chlamydia. The STD can lay dormant in a persons system for like 5+ years and never have any outbreaks. Weird, but it scared the hell out of me.
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Go get checked while your showing symptoms if it goes away youll never know! It could be herpes or genital warts sometimes start out flat hard spots
|
Quick Reply