Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Hard Lumps in Penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello,

I first noticed a very small lump in my penis about 2 years ago while I was in the shower. It did not hurt when I pushed on it and it seemed like I could move it around but when I would check to see if it would be there the next night I would not be able to find it. As it did not seem to disrupt any other functionality I assumed that nothing was amiss. From time to time I would notice it when masturbating or being with my girlfriend but again, it did not hurt or bother me. I could just feel it in the left underside of my penis, just under the head. However, in recent months I have noticed that it seems to have grown in size and it started to worry me. I began to do my own research on what I may have. Just over the summer I had some blood work done for check up and my blood work all came back in the clear with nothing abnormal so that was a relief to hear but has still left me with doubt.

Tonight I noticed it again in the shower and I actually managed to semi get ahold of it and examine it. It felt hard to the touch but could be moved around. It felt as if it were attached to something and then I actually noticed that my 1 lump was not actually one lump but several of them clumped together. I felt around my foreskin trying to force the lumps to the surface and when I did I noticed that they were dark blue. I then thought It could be a blocked vein but didn't have any other proof to back it up.

Can anyone shed some light on what I may have and how to treat it?

I will admit the thought of draining these things or popping them gives me a chill but if its between that and amputation I will gladly take option 1.

Any help or input on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

CuriousGuy006
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2012
UPDATE:

Went to the doctor today and he believes it is a Cyst. Big load off my mind! I thought it could have been something worse. Headed to the urologist in a few weeks and hopefully they can take care of it right then and there.

Here's hoping!

CuriousGuy006
|
Did you find this post helpful?