I might have noticed this about a year or two ago but at the time I shrugged it off as "part of the system" down there. I recently discovered it again after feeling around down there for a while (it's difficult to narrow down its exact location) and now I am kind of concerned about it. Here's what I know:
1) It's a hard lump about the size of a pea under my left testicle.
2) It doesn't seem to be attached to the testicle itself, but I'm pretty sure it's attached to part of the lower (tail or duct) epididymis, or perhaps something else other than the testicle itself. For the most part it free-flows independently of everything else, but it is attached to something!
3) I can usually find it by standing up straight, reaching my fingers under my left testicle and placing my thumb at the top front of it and my fingers at the top back of it and slightly squeezing it and gradually pulling my thumb and fingers down until I get to the bottom of it. Just as the bottom of my testicle slides away from my thumb and fingers I can feel the lump, which I can move around freely without really moving the testicle.
4) If I lift my left testicle up so that the bottom is pointing at my face, the lump is sometimes visible through the scrotum skin and if I move the lump too much it "falls" down the side of the testicle and stops being visible. When the lump is visible through the skin, it almost looks white.
I am 25.
Does this sound like testicular cancer? I am hesitant to seeing a doctor but I am going to push myself to get this checked out in the next couple of days.
It looks to me as you are feeling a part of the epididymidis, actually, its duct that is reaching to the lower pole of testicle.
Testicular cancer is usually associated with the germ cells located in testicle, so, lumps or masses in the scrotum or on the epididymis, but not on the testicle, cannot be testicular cancer.
I am 27 and have the EXACT same description. Did you go to the doctor and did everything check out okay?
Yes, it was a harmless cyst, but that doesn't necessarily diagnose you with the same thing. Just setup an appointment with your physician and be upfront with him about it; express your concerns and explain what it feels like and where it is. It's his job to look at stuff like this every day. Testicular cancer has a very high cure rate when treated early. Don't lose sleep over it but go get it checked!
As I understand it testicular cancer is physically attached to the testicle. If the lump is free-flowing away from the testicle, it's probably not testicular cancer, but could be something else so get checked!
According to my doctor, the cyst isn't a harm unless it's causing discomfort or affecting me in some way. He said I should just go about living my life because I wouldn't benefit from having it surgically removed.
im 20 aswell and i have the exact same thing under my left testicle and for the past week and half ive been having an aching feeling there too, i also have a tiny littledot i can feel on my left testicle and i was just wondering if anybosy knew what it was.
Testicles are supposed to be rounded and smooth. If a testicle has any kind of bumps on it have a doctor take a look as soon as possible. Just say you found some unusual bumps on your testicle that have you concerned.
hey im 17 just wanted to know if its normal to feel your epididymis at the bottom on the left testicle and it feels bigger at that bottom and cant really feel in the middle and kinda feel it at top but it different sorry this not about all the other post but i dident know were else to put write back please someone
I have something similar! 1. it's a hard lump near the epydidmys
2. I'm not sure If it is or isn't attached to my testicle, it seems to be floating a bit above the testi itself.. Kinda jutting out 3. As the testicle varies in size throughout the day, it's more difficult to feel. (larger testi the more difficult) 4. there's a burning sensation occasionally when I press on it. 5. I've been feeling fatigued, having pain in the area, sides and lower back. Right now I suspect these symptoms due to over masturbation, as I have been doing that 1 to 3 times a day for about a month, compared to recommended 2 times a week. Seminal leakage occurs as well.. And the pain rotates between testis and random fevers throughout the day. Resting eases these symptoms. Does this sound like cancer?
I am 15 and I have a hard lump at the back of my left testical I am quite worried that it's testicular cancer but I really need to get it checked out. I'm quite worried though because I'm not fully aweare about the structure of my testicles but can someone help?
Hello I am 26 years old. I have been to the doctor for really bad pains an they diagnosed epididymis , got stuff fe pain and antibiotics. Recently what has swelle on my left testicle wich seems to be attached and not free floating it's the size of a small 25 cent super ball and thins out up the back of my testicle..could someone please help.